It’s both an obscure doctor who joke that mocks nuwho companion shagging AND a textiles joke, of course it’s my favorite thing
Also it rolls of the tongue wonderfully
DOCTOR WHO: THE TWELFTH DOCTOR #1
New Doctor! New Beginning! Offering shocks, surprises, and timestream-shaking revelations, don’t miss your chance to get on board this amazing ongoing series!
Eagle award-winning writer Robbie Morrison (Drowntown, The Authority, 2000AD, Nikolai Dante) and New York Times-bestselling artist Dave Taylor (Batman: Death by Design, 2000AD) dive headfirst into the TARDIS console room and spin the new Doctor off to his most challenging destination yet!
As with the Tenth and Eleventh Doctor ranges, Doctor Who: The Twelfth Doctor #1 comes with a beautiful regular cover painted by Alice X. Zhang, plus five other variants - including a “100% rebel Time Lord” photo cover and Mariano Laclaustra penned picture of Clara.Doctor Who: The Twelfth Doctor is available to pre-order from comic stores tomorrow and will hit retailers on October 1. Due to licensing restrictions, fans in the UK and Ireland can only purchase this comic digitally. [x]
Doctor Who: A Summary
Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart in The Invasion
bring her back
Your blog has been signed by David Tennant
[ PASSIONATELY SINGS A SONG IN A LANGUAGE I DON’T UNDERSTAND]
What you can win:
- 1 Richard II - Music & Speeches from the 2013 Royal Shakespeare Company production CD, signed by David Tennant
- 1 The Day of the Doctor - 50th anniversary special DVD
- 1 Sonic Screwdriver (Tenth Doctor)
- 1 RadioTimes Doctor Who 50th anniversary issue (David Tennant cover)
- 1 set of Shakespeare’s insult stickers
- 1 “Trust me I’m the Doctor” travel pass holder
- 3 adorable Dalek collectible figures
- 1 William Shakespeare badge
The winner takes it all! We will mail to anywhere in the world so all our followers can take part.
Find out how to enter by clicking here!