I do too.
If you don’t need Wilfred Mott with antlers on your blog then I don’t know what you’re doing with your life.
Doctor Who: A Summary
Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart in The Invasion
bring her back
Your blog has been signed by David Tennant
[ PASSIONATELY SINGS A SONG IN A LANGUAGE I DON’T UNDERSTAND]
What you can win:
- 1 Richard II - Music & Speeches from the 2013 Royal Shakespeare Company production CD, signed by David Tennant
- 1 The Day of the Doctor - 50th anniversary special DVD
- 1 Sonic Screwdriver (Tenth Doctor)
- 1 RadioTimes Doctor Who 50th anniversary issue (David Tennant cover)
- 1 set of Shakespeare’s insult stickers
- 1 “Trust me I’m the Doctor” travel pass holder
- 3 adorable Dalek collectible figures
- 1 William Shakespeare badge
The winner takes it all! We will mail to anywhere in the world so all our followers can take part.
Find out how to enter by clicking here!
Old married couple!Six and Peri —> Part 4
The good thing of being all alone while my family is out of town is having a big plate of french toast, coffee and ice cream at noon and calling it breakfast